Nutty Chicken Stir-Fry
This is just great!
- 1 # boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, chopped
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 pkg (16 oz) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 tsp cornstarch
- 3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 c. chicken broth
- 1/3 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. chunky Peanut Butter
- 5 to 6 drops hot pepper sauce
- 3 c. shredded cabbage
- 3/4 c. salted peanuts, chopped
In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil for 2 min. Add vegetables,, cook 4 min longer. Stir fry until chicken is no longer pink andf vegetables are crisp-tender.
In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cornstarch and ginger; stir in broth, soy sauce, peanut butter and pepper sauce until blended. Pour over chicken mixture.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 min. or until thickened. Add cabbage; cook 2 min longer or until crisp-tender. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve over rice.