Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup butter or coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup grade b maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
Preheat oven to 350.
Whisk the eggs, pumpkin, butter or coconut oil, pure vanilla, and maple syrup together in a large bowl. Sift in the flour, sea salt, baking soda and pumpkin pie spice and stir until combined. Fold in cranberries.
Scoop batter into muffin tin. Bake for 35-40 min.
You'll also love
- Key Lime Icebox Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buttermilk Avocado Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shakshuka with Caramelized... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cinnamon-Pecan Coffee Cake... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pancakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Zucchini 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Acorn Squash with Cider... 0/5 (0 Votes)