ROASTED TABASCO PECANS
- 1 large egg white (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 ½ teaspoon kosher salt or more to taste
- 2 cups raw pecan halves
Preheat oven to 250 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the egg white in a large stainless steel bowl and whisk until frothy. Whisk in the Tabasco, brown sugar, Worcestershire and salt. Add pecans and toss until completely coated. Transfer pecans to prepared sheet and arrange in a single layer. Place in the oven and cook, stirring every 15 minutes, until lightly colored and dried out, about 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remove from the oven, immediately loosen nuts with spatula and set aside to cool before serving.