- 3/4 ¾ cups All-purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 2 whole Eggs
- 1/2 ½ cups Milk, More To Thin If Necessary
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 ½ teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- 4 cups (generous) Corn Kernels: Fresh, Frozen, Or Canned
- 3 teaspoons Chopped Fresh Chives
- Canola Oil, For Frying
Mix flour, sugar, and baking powder. Add eggs, milk, salt, and cayenne pepper. Stir together to make a batter.
Add corn and chives to batter. Fold together to combine.
Heat canola oil to 365 degrees. When oil is heated, drop spoonfuls of batter and cook, flipping to the other side, until golden brown.
Drain on a towel-lined plate. Serve alone, with dipping sauces, or sprinkled with powdered sugar or drizzled with maple syrup.