Basil and Parsley Crusted Fish with Arugula Salad in Lemon Vinagrette Dressing
This is a light and easy meal to fix.
The fish comes out fork tender while the bitterness of the arugula and tangy lemon make a great combination!
- Basil and Parsley Crusted Fish
- Fish Fillet
- Basil Leaves, as needed
- Flat Parsley, as needed
- All Purpose Flour, as needed
- Lemons, as needed
- Olive Oil
- Arugula Salad with Lemon Vinagrette Dressing
- Arugula Leaves, as needed
- Olive Oil
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Basil and Parsley Crusted Fish
1. Wash fish and cut into serving portions.
2. Wash basil leaves and chop coarsely.
3. Wash parsley leaves and chop coarsely.
4. Squeeze lemons and set aside juice.
5. Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper.
6. Pour lemon juice over fish.
7. Mix to ensure that both sides of fish is soaked in lemon.
8. In a flat tray, mix basil, parsley and all purpose flour.
9. Heat up frying pan and pour olive oil.
10. Take each portion of fish and roll into the all purpose flour mixture, such that the basil and parsley stick together with the flour. Pat to remove excess flour.
11. Place fish in frying pan and fry until golden brown on both sides.
Arugula Salad with Lemon Vinagrette Dressing
1. Wash onions and cut in half, then cut each halve lengthwise.
2. Wash tomatoes and cut in quarters. Remove seeds and cut lengthwise.
3. Wash arugula leaves and break off in bite size portions, excluding the stems.
4. Pour olive oil over lemon juice and mix together.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine onions, tomatoes, and arugula. Pour lemon juice mixture and toss to combine.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.