- 1 cup Cascadian Farm® frozen organic blueberries
- 1/2 cup vanilla soymilk or fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait® Original 99% Fat Free French vanilla yogurt
- Honey, if desired
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from eatbetteramerica.com
1. In blender, place blueberries, soymilk and yogurt. Cover; blend on high speed about 1 minute or until smooth. Sweeten to taste with honey.
2. Pour into 2 glasses. Serve immediately.
1 Serving: Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 20); Total Fat 2g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g); Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 100mg; Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 25g); Protein 7g Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%; Vitamin C 20%; Calcium 25%; Iron 6% Exchanges: 1/2 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 1 Skim Milk; 0 Vegetable Carbohydrate Choices: 2
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.