Crock Pot Angel Pasta
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 1/2 C margarine
- 1 (1.05 oz.) pkg. Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 (11 oz) can golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 C white wine
- 1 (4 oz) pkg. onion and chive cream cheese
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. angel hair pasta
In a small saucepan over low heat melt the margarine.
Add the soup and wine.
Stir in the salad dressing and cream cheese.
Continue to stir continuously until the cream cheese has completely melted and the mixture is smooth.
Place chicken breasts in a large (6 qt.) crock pot
Pour the sauce mixture over the chicken.
Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
Cook the angel hair pasta according to package directions.
Serve the chicken and sauce over the pasta.