Pat's Tilapia Filet's
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 4 tablespoon butter
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Dash Cayenne
- Topping: Mushrooms, garlic, salt and olive oil.
- Romano or Parmsan Cheese
Drizzle over ingredients over fillets and bake or pan sautee.
Suatee green onions & fresh mushrooms in olive oil, salt and garlic.
Place on top of fish and grate cheese.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (129 Votes)
- Salmon Baked in Foil 4.6/5 (112 Votes)