Campfire Taco Salad
- 6 * 6 snack-size bags (1-1/2 ounces each) corn chips
- 1 * 1 can (15 ounces) chili without beans
- 3 * 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 * 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 * 1 jar (8 ounces) mild salsa
- 1/2 * 1/2 medium head iceberg lettuce, shredded
* Cut the top off each bag of chips; set aside. Place chili in a saucepan; cook on a grill over medium heat for 10 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of chili into each bag of chips. Top with cheese, sour cream, salsa and lettuce. Yield: 6 servings.