Cherry Dump Cake *
- 1 can (21 oz) cherry pie filling
- 1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 bag (8 oz) chopped walnuts
- 1 (7 oz) bag shredded coconut
- 1/4 c butter, melted (1 stick)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray 9x13 in pan.
3. Dump cherry pie filling and un-drained pineapple into pan.
4. Spread about the combine fruit just a little.
5. Sprinkle dry cake mix over the fruit.
6. Sprinkle nuts and coconut over cake mix.
7. Drizzle butter evenly over nuts and coconut.
8. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until coconut looks toasty.
9. Let cool for 15 minutes.
*serve with or without ice cream