Mini Ham And Cheese Rolls
Nutritional Information open nutritional information
Amount Per Serving Calories: 146 | Total Fat: 9.1g | Cholesterol: 28mg
- 2 * 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 * 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 * 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 24 * 24 dinner rolls
- 1/2 * 1/2 pound chopped ham
- 1/2 * 1/2 pound thinly sliced Swiss cheese
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine onion flakes, mustard, poppy seeds and margarine.
3. Split each dinner roll. Make a sandwich of the ham and cheese and the dinner rolls. Arrange the sandwiches on a baking sheet. Drizzle the poppy seed mixture over the sandwiches.
4. Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese has melted. Serve these sandwiches warm.