chipotle chick’n kebabs
- 1 pkg gardein buffalo chick'n wings (sauce not needed)
- 3 tbspearthbalance buttery spread
- 3 tbspgarlic clove, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cupyellow onion, diced 1/8"
- 2 tbspchipotle peppers in adobo sauce, chopped
- 2 tspagave nectar
- 5 tbspketchup
- 1 tbspvegan worcestershire
- 1 tbspcider vinegar
- 4 bamboo skewers
1. Soak bamboo skewers 1 hour prior to preparation.
2. Thaw one bag of Gardein Chick’n Wings
3. Take 2 wings in the palm of your hand and push together such that the chick’n wings form around the bamboo skewer and set aside.
4. Heat a non stick pan over medium high heat , melt the earth balance buttery spread and add the garlic and onions , cook while stirring frequently until golden.
5. Add the chipotle chilies, agave nectar, ketchup, worcestershire sauce and cider vinegar. Stir well and cook for 5 minutes until sauce is thick and sticky.
6. In sauté pan over medium heat, add 1 tbsp of oil. Add skewers and cook 4-6 minutes until crispy and brown on both sides, be careful not to burn. Brush liberally with spicy chipotle sauce.
7. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce