Pineapple Mojito Cupcakes
- 1 box white cake mix, plus ingredients on back of box
- 2 Crystal Light Mojito drink packets
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 1/2 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 tub Cool Whip Vanilla Frosting, thawed
- Mint leaves
- Crystal sugar, optional
Adapted from thedomesticrebel.com
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare the cake batter according to package instructions. Stir in the two packets of mojito drink mix + the lime zest to combine.
2.Bake the cupcakes for approx. 13-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
3.Gently fold the crushed pineapple into the Cool Whip Frosting to combine. Add more or less to suit your taste; I found half a can was perfect. Just make sure it’s drained well so it won’t water down the fluffy whipped frosting.
4.Pipe the frosting onto the cooled cupcakes. Garnish with a mint leaf and crystal sugar, if you’d like. Serve immediately and store leftovers in fridge.
You'll also love
- Rhubarb Dump Cake 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Low Cal Cheesy Spagetti with Spicy... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Muffins - Oat Bran Banana Protein 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Grilled Peach BBQ Chicken Wings... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Apple Pie Dump Cake 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Coconut & Pineapple Pie 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Pineapple Pound Cake 4.6/5 (21 Votes)