REFRIGERATOR LAYER SALAD
- In large bowl place the following:
- 2 inches of lettuce, torn in small bite-size pieces
- 1 10-oz. pkg. frozen peas (uncooked)
- 6 strips bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/2 c. chopped onion
- 1 inch cauliflower
- Sprinkle 1/2 package of Good Seasons Garlic dry salad dressing mix over the top.
- Spread 1 pint of mayonnaise over the top.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese.
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cover. Refrigerate for 24 hours. Toss before serving.