Honey Chipotle Ribs
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2/3 c honey
- 3 pieces canned chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, seeded and minced
- 10 garlic cloves minced or pressed
- 2 tb olive oil
- 1/4 c dijon mustard
- 1/4 c apple cider vinegar
- 2 tb worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 c maggie sauce
- 2 tb dried oregano
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 3 lbs baby back ribs or spareribs
In med bowl, combine ketchup, honey, chipotle chilies, adobo sauce, garlic, olive oil, mustard, vinegar, worchestershir, maggi sauce, oregano and pepper.
Line a large roasting pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
Pour some sauce onto the bottom of the pan, then add the ribs and pour remaining sauce on top
Cover tightly with foil and marinate for at least 30 mins or up to 24 hours
Preheat oven to 350 F. Roast the ribs for 1.5 hours.
Roast uncovered for 30 mins until brown and sticky