Spinach, Pesto, and Feta-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Chunky Tomato Sauce
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto (such as Classico)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with balsamic vinegar, basil, and olive oil (such as Hunt's), undrained
Adapted from find.myrecipes.com
1. Preheat oven to 500°.
2. Cut pork lengthwise, cutting to, but not through, other side. Open halves, laying pork flat. Place pork halves between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to an even thickness using a meat mallet or small heavy skillet. Spread pesto evenly down length of tenderloin; top with spinach and feta. Close tenderloin; secure at intervals with wooden picks (about 12). Place pork in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Coat pork with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with pepper. Pour tomatoes around pork in pan.
3. Bake at 500° for 22 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160° (slightly pink). Let stand 5 minutes. Discard wooden picks; cut pork into 8 slices. Serve roasted tomatoes over pork.
You'll also love
- Cherry Cheese Sheet Cake**** 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tuna Steak Marinade 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Beef Tenderloin with Stilton Sauce 5/5 (1 Votes)
- bife a casa (beef of the house) 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Starbuck's Pumpkin Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Corn, Avocado, and Tomato Salad 5/5 (1 Votes)
- calamari, tomato and caper salad 5/5 (1 Votes)