Sticky Bun Cake *
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury Grands Homestyle refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (if desired)
- 1 / cup raisins (if desired)
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 55mins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a 12 cup bunt pan.
3. In a large ziplock bag mix the sugar and cinnamon.
4. Separate dough into 16 biscuits and cut each into quarters.
5. Shake the biscuit quarters in bag with cinnamon/sugar to coat.
6. Arrange coated biscuit pieces in pan, adding walnuts and raisins among the biscuit pieces.
7. Mix brown sugar and butter and pour over biscuit pieces.
8. Bake for 28-32 minutes (or 37-40) or until golden brown (no longer doughy in the center).
9. Let cool in the pan 10 minutes.
10. Turn bunt pan upside down onto serving plate and pull apart to serve. Serve warm.