- 1/2 CUP BUTTER
- 3 CLOVES GARLIC, CHOPPED
- 1 SMALL ONION, CHOPPED
- 1 (10 OZ) PKG FROZEN CHOPPED SPINACH, THAWED AND DRAINED
- 1 1/2 CUPS FRESHLY SAUTEED MUSHROOMS
- 1 (6 OZ) PKG HERB AND GARLIC FETA, CRUMBLED
- 1 (8 OZ) PKG SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE
- SALT AND PEPPER TO TASTE
- 1 (9 IN) UNBAKED DEEP DISH PIE CRUST
- 4 EGGS, BEATEN
- 1 CUP MILK
1. PREHEAT OVEN TO 375.
2. In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Saute garlic and onion in butter until lightly browned, about 7 min. Stir in spinach, mushrooms, feta and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into crust.
3. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into the pastry shell, allowing egg mixture to thoroughly combine with spinach mixture.
4. Bake for 15 min. Sprinkle top with remaining cheddar cheese and bake an additional 35-40 min, until set in center. let stand 10 min before serving.