Double Cheese Meatloaf
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 6 tablespoons ketchup, divided
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1 cup (4 oz) pre-shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 ½ cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/4 ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1/4 ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 1 ½ lb ground round
Weight Watchers points value:7
Prep time: 15 mins cook: 1 hr 3 mins other: 10 mins
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Heat a medium nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
Add onion; sauté 3 minutes.
Combine onion, ¼ cup ketchup, 1 tablespoon mustard, mozzarella and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
Crumble ground meat over cheese mixture; stir just until blended.
Pack meat mixture into an 8 x 4” loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
Combine 2 tablespoons ketchup and 1 tablespoon mustard; spread over top of loaf.
Bake at 375 degrees for 1 hour or until a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees. Let meat loaf stand in pan 10 minutes.
Remove meat loaf from pan, and cut into 12 slices.
Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 2 slices)