Grilled Pork Tenderloin and Peaches
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin:
- 3 T. canola oil
- 2 T fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1/2 t. coarse black pepper
- 1 1/2 lb pork tenderloin, fat traimmed
- kosher salt
- Reserved peach glaze (recipe below)
- rosemary springs for garnish
- Peaches Agrodolce:
- 1 c. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 c. water
- 1/2 c. clover honey
- fresh s and p
- 3 slightly under-ripe peaches, halves, pitted, and each half sliced into quarters
1. Whisk the oil, rosemary and pepper in a baking dish. Add the pork; coat. Cover and refrig 1-8 hours.
2. Heat grill to high. Remove pork from the refrig 20 minutes before grilling. Season tenderloin liberally with salt and grill on all sides until golden brown and slightly charred, 2 minutes per side. Brush with peach glaze, cover, and continue grilling 5 minutes or until an instant - read thermometer inserted into the center of the pork reads 145.
3. Remove to a cutting board, tent with foil and let rest 10 minutes. Slice into 1/2 " thick pieces. Place on a platter with the peaches; drizzle with remaining laze. Garnish with rosemary sprigs.
1. Bring vinegar, water, honey, salt and pepper to a simmer in a large hi-sided saute pan over med heat. Add the peaches and cook, stirring once or twice until slightly soft about 5 min.
2. Remove peaches to a plate; continue cooking the liquid until slightly reduced, 5 min. Transfer half of the glaze to a small bowl.