- 1 lb. ground beef, sausage, or chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs. zucchini, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 Tbs. butter
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chiles
- 3 Tbs. flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 1/2 c. (6 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 2 Tbs. snipped fresh parsley
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Cook ground beef, sausage, or cut up chicken pieces 4-5 minutes or until done, stirring two or three times. Drain and place in 8x11-inch microwave-safe dish.
Combine zucchini, onion and butter in microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave 10-12 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring once or twice. Add chilies, flour, salt and pepper; mix well. Pour over cooked meat. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese
Beat eggs; stir in cottage cheese and parsley. Spoon over Cheddar cheese; spread evenly. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave 6-8 minutes or until hot, rotating dish once.