- 6 C apricots-halved (about 1/1/2 lbs.);
- 1/2 ½ C granulated sugar;
- 1 pkg (3 oz) peach Jell-0;
- 1 pkg (9 oz.) yellow cake mix (Jiffy);
- 2 t powdered sugar;
- whipped topping, optional.
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat an 11 x 7 x 2 in. baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Place apricots in the prepared baking dish and sprinkle with granulated sugar and then with gelatin. Sprinkle the cake mix over the gelatin and then drizzle with ¾ C water. Stir in the melted butter.
Bake 350 for 50 min. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack for 10-15 min.