- 6 ounces soba (buckwheat) noodles, uncooked
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 2-inch strips
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce (such as Lee Kum Kee)
- 1 teaspoon bottled ground fresh ginger (such as Spice World)
- 3/4 cup red bell pepper strips (about 1 small pepper)
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 3/4 cup (2-inch) diagonally cut green onions (about 4 green onions)
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain.
2. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork, chili garlic sauce, and ginger to pan; stir-fry for2 minutes. Add bell pepper to pan; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add broth, soy sauce, and peanut butter to pan. Reduce heat to low; cook for 1 minute or until sauce is slightly thick. Stir in onions. Serve over noodles.