Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole
This is the one I use
- 1 Packages Ore Ida Steam n' Mash Cut Russet Potatoes
- 2/3 Cup(s) EVAPORATED MILK canned
- 2 Tablespoon(s) BUTTER
- 3 Ounce(s) PACKAGE CREAM CHEESE softened
- 1/2 Cup(s) SOUR CREAM
- 2 Teaspoon(s) FRESH CHIVES chopped
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) SALT
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) BLACK PEPPER ground
- 1/4 Cup(s) CRUMBLED BACON
- 1 Cup(s) CHEDDAR CHEESE shredded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 8x8 baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Microwave Potatoes according to package instructions.
2. In a large bowl, mix together hot Potatoes, milk and butter, and mash with a potato masher until smooth. For a smoother consistency, mix with an electric mixer to desired consistency. Add cream cheese, sour cream, chives, salt and pepper, and mix well. Spread evenly into baking dish. Top with bacon crumbles and cheese.
3. Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.
TIP: If desired, substitute shredded cheddar cheese with shredded Monterey Jack cheese.