Dijon Scalloped Potatoes
- 1 Med onion, chopped
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 1/2oz) chicken broth
- 1 Tbs dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 lb potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced (about 3 med)
- 2 C crushed Ritz crackers
- 3 Tbs grated Parm
- 2 Tbs butter, melted
- 2 tsp chopped fresh parsley
Preheat to 350. Lightly spray large skillet with cooking spray;heat on med-high heat. Add onion; cook 5-7 min, or until tender, stirring often. Add cream cheese, broth and mustard;mix well. Remove from heat; set aside.
Lightly spray 13x9 in dish. with cookin spray. Toss potatoes with cream cheese mixture; spoon into prepared pan. Combine crushed crackers, parm cheese, butter and parsley;sprinkle evenly over potatoes.
Bake 50 min to 1 hour or until potatoes are tender. Let stand 5 min before serving.
You'll also love
- Shrimp Bruschetta al Limoncello 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tuna Mac and Cheese Bake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Libby Spiced Pumpkin Nut Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- GRAPE SALAD 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Artichoke and Parmesan Risotto 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Steak and Potato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheese Scalloped Potatoes and... 0/5 (0 Votes)