Light Chicken Pot Pie
- 5 oz chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cans 98% fat-free cream of chicken condensed soup
- 2 cups 98% fat-free chicken broth
- 1 ¼ cups reduced-fat Bisquick®
- ⅓ cup nonfat milk
- 2 cups carrots, cut up
- 2 cups green beans, cut up
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup pearl or chopped onion
In a nonstick sauce pan lightly sprayed with cooking spray, brown chicken for 2-3 minutes. Add chicken broth and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Mix in cream of chicken soup. Add remaining vegetables (canned or frozen veggies may be substituted). Pour all into a 9x13 casserole dish or 8 individual oven-safe dishes.
Mix Bisquick® and milk and spread on top of casserole. (The back of a fork dipped in water works best. It will not cover completely.) Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes.
Variation: In a slow cooker, cook on low for 5 hours (3 hours on high).