Bacon Cheese Puffs
- • 1 pound sliced bacon
- • 2 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- • 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- • 1 cup mayonnaise
- • 1 pound sliced pumpernickel party bread
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to broil.
3. In a medium bowl combine the bacon, cheese, mustard and mayonnaise. Stir well. Arrange party bread on a cookie sheet. Spoon mixture onto each slice of bread.
4. Broil for 5 minutes, or until bubbly.