Condiments: (Paleo) Stuffed Peppers
- 1 lb grass fed ground beef
- 4 - 6 bell peppers, cut the top off and toss the seeds
- 2 carrot, diced
- 2 parsnip, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup tomato sauce (I used homemade)
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced (fresh or canned)
- garlic powder
- * almond meal would be great.
In a saute pan, brown ground beef and onion. Drain and add carrots and Parsnips. Cook until the carrots start to become tender. Add remaining ingredients, mix well.
Stuff peppers with mixture. Bake the peppers at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
Serve with green beans!