Honey Glazed Pork Tenderloin
A sweet and tangy Asian-influenced marinade is brushed over pork tenderloin in this great recipe.
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 (3/4 pound) pork tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
I. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
2. In a bowl, mix the honey. soy sauce, brown sugar. sesame oil, and balsamic vinegar.
3. Place the pork tenderloins in a roasting pan. and roast 15 minutes in the preheated oven.
4. Remove pork from oven, and baste with the honey sauce. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and continue roasting pork
45 minutes, basting occasionally with the honey sauce, to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).