- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 1/4 c. plain yogurt
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. grated fresh ginger root
- 2 tsp. garam masala
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- 1 tsp. yellow food coloring
- 1 tsp. red food coloring
- 2 tsp. finely chopped cilantro
1. Cut slits into chicken breasts. Place in a shallow dish. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and lemon juice. Set aside 20 mins.
2. In a med. bowl, combine yogurt, onion, garlic, ginger, garam masala, and cayenne. Mix until smooth. Stir in foof coloring. Spread yogurt mixture over chicken. Cover, and refrigerate for 6-24 hrs (the longer the better).
3 Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat, and lightly oil grate.
4. Cook chicken on grill.