Pasta with Fresh Tomato-Basil Sauce
serving size 1 1/2 cups pasta, 2 tbs cheese
total fat 13.3g
sat fat 4.2g
mono fat 6.2g
poly fat 11g
- 1 9oz pkg fresh fettuccine
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups cherry tomotoes, halved
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves torn
- 1/4 tsp pepper
1. Cook pasta, according to pkg directions. omitting fat and salt. Drain; place pasta in a large bowl.
2. While pasta cooks, heat oil in a med saucepan over med-heat. Add garlic to pan; cook 1 min, stirring frequently. Add tomatoes and salt, cover and cook 4 min. Remove from heat, stir in basil and pepper. Add tomato mix to pasta; toss well to combine. Top with cheese.