creamy chicken pasta bake
- 7 pounds 8 ounces spaghetti
- 12 ounces butter or margarine
- 7 pounds 8 ounces red and/or yellow bell peppers, diced
- 1 pounds 8 ounces onions, chopped
- 1 (50 ounce) can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken
- or 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 (50 ounce) can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom
- or 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 1/2 (49 1/2 ounce) cans Swanson Chicken Broth
- 12 pounds chicken, cooked, diced
- 3 pounds sharp process cheese, shredded
- 3 pounds canned mushrooms, sliced and drained
- 3 pounds pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Cook spaghetti. Rinse and drain.
In large saucepot melt butter and cook peppers and onions until tender. Add soups, broth, chicken, cheese, mushrooms, olives and paprika. Add spaghetti.
Portion using a heaping 8 ounce ladle. Serve with parmesan cheese if desired.
Yields: 100 servings (10 ounces or 1 cup each)