Ravioli with Zucchini
- 1 9-oz pkg refrigerated whole wheat cheese ravioli
- 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced
- 6 green onions, diagonally sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese (4oz)
1.Cook ravioli in 4 cups boiling salted water 6 to 8 minutes or until tender;drain
2. Meanwhile, in large skillet cook walnuts in hot oil over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes;remove with slotted spoon. Add zucchini and green onion. cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
3. Add pasta, walnuts, milk and 3/4 cup cheese to pan. Cook and toss 1 minute. Season with 1/8 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Transfer to serving bowls; sprinkle with remaining cheese.