"This is an easy recipe with good oregano flavor."
- 2 tablespoons and 3/4 teaspoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons and 3/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon and 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon and 1/2 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1-1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3-1/2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
This recipe's Ingredients were scaled to yield a new amount. The directions below still refer to the original recipe yield of 6 to 8 servings.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Combine the melted butter or margarine, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, oregano and garlic powder. Mix well.
Place chicken in an ungreased 7x11 inch baking dish.
Pour the butter/oregano mixture over the chicken.
Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Baste juices over the chicken.
Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Transfer the chicken to a serving platter and serve the pan drippings over hot cooked rice, if desired.