From the Buffalo News
- 28 slices coctail-size rye bread
- 1/2 lb. corned beef, chopped
- Thousand Island Dressing
- 1 cup sauerkraut, about 6oz, juice lightly squeezed out
- 3 to 4 slices swiss cheese, quartered
- baby gherkins (optional)
Cooking time 5mins
1. Toast bread in a toaster oven until lightly browned, 3-4 minutes. Arrange on work surface.
2. Spoon about 2 Tbsp corned beef onto each slice.
Top with 1-2 tsp dressing, 1 Tbsp sauerkraut, and quartered square of swiss cheese.
3. Toast in the toaster oven until cheese melts, 2 to 3 minutes.
9 g fat
590 mg sodium