Sweet Potatoes with Pumpkin Pie Spice and Raisins
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1 can (29 oz) cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds or pistachios
- 2 tablespoons butter
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly spray a 1-qt casserole dish with cooking spray: set aside.
In a large bowl, combine sweet potatoes and golden raisins: set aside.
In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, curry powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Stir into sweet potatoes until well mixed.
Transfer to prepare casserole dish. Top with sliced alonds or pistachios and dot with butter. Bake for 30 minutes. Makes 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Beef & Broccolini Stir Fry with... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Mushroom Pasta 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Lemon Basil Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Grilled Portobello Mushroom... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pumpkin Muffins 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cheesy Scallop Potatoes and Ham 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- SWEET POTATO POUND CAKE 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookies 4.7/5 (3 Votes)