Crock Pot - Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 9 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 oz) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/4 cup milk
- Black pepper
Adapted from tasteandtellblog.com
1. Open a 2.5 quart slow cooker and place a Reynold’s Slow Cooker Liner inside, fitting snugly against the bottom and sides of the slow cooker.
2. Place all ingredients in the lined slow cooker and stir gently to combine. Place lid on slow cooker.
3. Cook on high for 2 hours, or until cheeses are melted. Stir to make sure everything is completely combined.
Dip can easily be doubled and cooked in a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker.
If the dip is too thick, add more milk, a tablespoon at a time until you have your desired consistency.
You'll also love
- Apple Praline Bread 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Dessert - Peach Cobbler 4.7/5 (39 Votes)
- Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls 4.7/5 (24 Votes)
- Crusty Parmesan Herb Zucchini Bites 4.6/5 (35 Votes)
- Low Calorie Spinach & Ricotta... 4.3/5 (60 Votes)
- Grilled Calamari & Arugula Salad 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Basil Artichoke Chicken Bake 4.6/5 (36 Votes)