Weight Watchers Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
Try and enjoy chocolate marshmallow fudge topped with fruit or ice cream!
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup fat free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoon margarine
- 12 ounce semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 14 large marshmallows
Coat an 8x8 inch pan with cooking spray
Stir together sugar, evaporated milk and margarine in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in chocolate and marshmallows. Remove from heat and stir.
Pour into pan and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into 36 squares.
2 points per serving
You'll also love
- Grilled Ribeye Steak with Onion... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Perfect Crispy Potatoes 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Olallieberry Crisp (or any kind of... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Cookie Bars 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Truffle 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Ancho Chile Truffles 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Frankenstein Marshmallow Pops 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Cranberry Fudge 4.5/5 (2 Votes)