Weight Watchers Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
Try and enjoy chocolate marshmallow fudge topped with fruit or ice cream!
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup fat free evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoon margarine
- 12 ounce semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 14 large marshmallows
Coat an 8x8 inch pan with cooking spray
Stir together sugar, evaporated milk and margarine in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium low and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir in chocolate and marshmallows. Remove from heat and stir.
Pour into pan and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into 36 squares.
2 points per serving
You'll also love
- Marshmallow Caramel Popcorn 4.3/5 (90 Votes)
- Dirty Q-Tips Halloween Treats 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Instant Pot Lemon Yogurt Cake 4/5 (37 Votes)
- Spiced Bacon Skewers 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Chocolate Cake with Caramel... 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Backwoods Bonfire Bark 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Truffles 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fudge 4/5 (5 Votes)