Caramel Apple Cheesecake
- 8 servings. Ingredients
- 1 •1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 •1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust
- 2 •2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 •1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 •1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 •2 eggs
- 1/4 •1/4 cup caramel topping
- 12 •12 pecan halves, plus 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
Reserve 3/4 cup of the apple filling; set aside. Spoon the remaining filling into the crust. Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Add the eggs and mix well. Pour this over the pie filling.