Summertime Potato Salad
- 5 pound(s) russet potatoes
- 1/2 cup(s) cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoon(s) chopped parsley leaves
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) fresh-ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups chopped celery
- 1 1/3 cup(s) finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped sweet pickles
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped dill pickles
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled, peeled, and chopped
- 1 1/4 cup(s) mayonnaise
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from delish.com
1.Fill a large saucepan with cold water. Add the potatoes and 1 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork -- 25 to 30 minutes.
2.Drain the potatoes and gently rub off the skins, using a paper towel, while still warm.
3.Chop the potatoes into 1-inch pieces and toss with the cider vinegar, parsley, salt, and pepper.
4.Stir in the celery, red bell pepper, onion, and pickles. Fold in the eggs and mayonnaise. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Total Fat 16g
Saturated Fat --
Total Carbohydrate 30g
Dietary Fiber 2g