Green goddess crab tapas
Today Show Recipe
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 lemons, zest of 1, juice of both
- Pre-made crostini
- 1 pound Dungeness crab meat, picked for shells (jumbo lump can be substituted)
- Smoked paprika, for finishing
- Sea salt, for finishing
For the dressing: Put the mayonnaise, sour cream, avocado, parsley leaves, chives, tarragon leaves, lemon zest and lemon juice in a food processor and process until smooth.
Spread the dressing, generously, onto the crostini, and then top with a nice pile of crab and sprinkle with some smoked paprika and sea salt.