Apple Glazed Carrots
- 5 carrots, peeled and cut into long bias (I have used mini carrots)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 1/4 cups pure apple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 ounces white wine vinegar
- Kosher salt & butcher ground black pepper to taste
Adapted from facebook.com
In 10.5-inch no-stick Fry Pan, melt butter on Max/Sear.
Add cloves and coriander seeds.
Add carrots and sauté for 5-6 minutes, or until slightly tender.
Season carrots with salt and black pepper.
Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil on Max/Sear for 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to Medium-High (375 degrees) and continue to cook for 8-10 minutes, or until cooking liquid has reduced and carrots are tender.
You'll also love
- Artichoke Chickpea Salad (Warm) 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- BLT Salad with Olive Vinaigrette 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Blueberry Pancakes and Kiwis 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Lemon Buttermilk Popcicles 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Ale-Braised Corned Beef, Brussels... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Carrot- Ginger Bran Muffins 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Cabbage Salad with carrots, apples... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)