- 1 cup warm water (70° to 80°)
- 1 TBS butter, melted
- 1 TBS nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 TBS sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
1) In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
2) Bake according to bread machine directions (check the dough after 5 mins of mixing; add 1 to 2 TBS of water or flour if needed).