Cheddar Bacon Chicken Tenders
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Progresso® plain panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1 package or jar (3 oz) cooked real bacon bits or pieces
- 1 package (14 oz) uncooked chicken tenders (not breaded)
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
In shallow bowl, beat egg. In large resealable food-storage plastic bag, place bread crumbs, cheese and bacon. Dip chicken into egg. Place in bread crumb bag; seal and shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and bread crumbs are golden brown. Serve with topper.
You'll also love
- honey orange pork tenderloin 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Pumpkin Fluff Dip 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Beef with Chinese-style Marinade... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pineapple Chicken Tenders 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Cheesy Bacon Hasselback Potatoes 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Crab-Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)