Chicken and Ham Slab Sandwiches
- Garnishes, If Desired:
- 1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1 can (18 oz) Progresso™ Recipe Starters™ creamy Parmesan basil cooking sauce
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 1/2 cup diced cooked ham
- 4 slices (1 1/2 oz each) provolone cheese
- Chopped seeded tomato
- Chopped fresh or dried basil leaves
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pizza crust dough on cookie sheet; press into 12x10-inch rectangle.
Reserve 3 tablespoons cooking sauce from can; set aside. In medium bowl, stir 3/4 cup of the sauce, the chicken and ham until well blended. Spread chicken mixture on one half of dough to within 1 inch of edges. Arrange cheese slices, slightly overlapping, over chicken mixture. Fold dough over chicken mixture and cheese; press edges to seal and then press edges again with tines of fork. Brush reserved 3 tablespoons sauce over dough. Cut 4 evenly spaced 1/2-inch slits in dough.
Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes. Meanwhile, heat remaining sauce until hot. Cut sandwich into 4 pieces to serve. Top each sandwich with tomato and basil. Serve with sauce as dipping sauce.