Chicken with Chickpeas
- 1 lb. chicken breast tenders (seasoned with salt, black pepper, and lemon)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/3 cups sliced onion
- 1 cup green bell pepper strips
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 (15.5 oz) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano, undrained
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium- high heat. Add the seasoned chicken to pan. Cook on each side until browned.
2. Add onion and bell pepper and saute for 5 mins. Reduce heat to medium.
3. Add garlic, chickpeas, and tomatoes. Cover and cook for 10 mins.
* Add rice!
You'll also love
- Clam Chowder with Dumplings 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bread Stuffing For Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry and Peach Tartlets with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cranberry Sage Pork Chops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Simple Beef Chili with Kidney Beans 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Spicy Black Bean-Corn... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan-Roasted Halibut With An... 0/5 (0 Votes)