Beef & Broccolini Stir Fry with Rice, Pineapple & Blueberries
It's easy to make your own beef and broccoli stir fry at home, served over rice and a side fruit salad made with fresh pineapple and blueberries.
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger root
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon grape seed oil
- 1 pound flank steak
- 2 bunches broccolini
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 pint blueberries
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Prepare rice in rice cooker on on stove top.
In a small bowl combine teriyaki, cornstarch, grated ginger, garlic powder, brown sugar, rice vinegar, salt and pepper.
Slice flank steak into strips.
Heat frying pan or wok on high heat. Add grape seed oil.
Add flank steak. Brown for 2 minutes. Add sauce, carrots, sliced red peppers and broccolini. Sauté for 10 minutes.
Chop pineapple and add to blueberries.
Serve stir fry over rice with fruit salad.
You'll also love
- Mushroom Pasta 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Lemon Basil Pasta Salad 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Blueberry Bread Pudding 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- glazed sweet potatoes 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Beef Burgundy over Egg Noodles and... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Spinach Souffle Quiche 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Yellow Butter Cake 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- German Style Beef Roast 4.7/5 (3 Votes)