- 3 cups rice krispies cereal
- 7 graham crackers, whole pieces
- 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 package milk chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
Coat 13x9 dish with cooking spray. Place 6 whole
pieces graham crackers in single layer in bottom.
Cut remaining piece to fit in bottom. Sprinkle
marshmallows evenly over crackers.
Cook in oven until marshmallows are puffy. Remove
from oven and cool completely.
In large pan on top of stove, melt chocolate chips,
corn syrup and butter. Stir until smooth. Stir in
peanut butter. Add rice krispies cereal, mixing until
combined. Spread mixture evenly over marshmallows.
Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Cut in squares.