Salmon (Canned Fish) Veggie Sandwich
Made from the home made canned fish recipe. Very filling and tastes great
- 1 pint canned fish
- 1 small carrot
- 1 small zucchini or celery stick
- 1 green onion
- 3 T mayo
- 2 T plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1 T vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 16 slices bread
chop zucchini and green onion
Mash and mix together fish, carrot, zucchini, green onion, mayo, yogurt, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Evenly divide filling on 8 slices bread.
slice tomatoes, top on fish filling.
tear lettuce to bread size, top on tomato filling.
Add top bread slice.
Cut in half and serve.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (889 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Salmon Baked in Foil 4.6/5 (112 Votes)
- Spiced Salmon Kebabs 4.6/5 (92 Votes)