Bacon Wrapped Dates with Almonds
- 24 large moist dates, such as medjool
- 12 slices of bacon
- 2 oz. softened goat cheese
- 24 whole toasted unsalted almonds
1. Move oven rack to upper third of oven and preheat oven to 500 °.
2. Pit dates, tearing them open as little as possible. Set dates aside. Halve the 12 slices of bacon crosswise. Put the goat cheese into a pastry bag fitted with a round, plain 1⁄4" tip.
3. Stuff cavity of each date with 1 almond. Pipe goat cheese into each stuffed date. Wrap 1 piece of bacon around width of each date.
4. Put dates on a baking sheet, seam side down, at least 1⁄2" apart. Bake until bacon is golden and crisp, 6-8 minutes. Set aside to cool briefly before serving.
You'll also love
- Potatoes Aux Gratin with Ham 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb Loins with Fennel Custard 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Medallions Alfredo 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pomegranate Gelato 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Brownie Torte 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asian Pork Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chewy Date Nut Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Turkey Cutlets with... 0/5 (0 Votes)